Recommended daily intake for adults: 50 μg
Good sources of vitamin B7:
Benefits of consuming foods which contain vitamin B7:
- Plays an important role in activating the positive functions of all other B vitamins.
Vitamin B9/folic acid
Recommended daily intake for adults: 200 μg
Healthy sources of vitamin B9:
- Citrus fruits
- Whole grains
Benefits of consuming foods which contain vitamin B9:
- Plays an important role in the prevention of tiredness
- Contributes to the production of new red blood cells.
Recommended daily intake for adults: 2.5 μg
Healthy sources of vitamin B12:
Benefits of consuming foods which contain vitamin B12:
- Contributes to the healthy function of your nervous system.
- Helps to reduce tiredness.
- Contributes to the maturation of red blood cells in your bone marrow.
European Union Directive “COMMISSION DIRECTIVE 2008/100/EC of 28 October 2008 amending Council Directive 90/496/EEC on nutrition labelling for foodstuffs as regards recommended daily allowances, energy conversion factors and definitions”: